• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Here I am again mak will not reach temp

turbov6camaro

To update, spoke with support, they asked I try one of 3 brand of pellets before we start swapping parts
I found some lumberjack pellets locally, and did q test, my igniter has fail now, they are sending me a new one.
I have been maually lighting with a plumber tourch be it's faster than the method in the manual lol

With the new pellet it took 8 mi Utes to hit 170 I put my pork on and bumped it to 255, it took like 4 or 5 minutes to hit 225
So this seem much more inline with what others report

I have not tried grill temps yet but 8m hopefully able to put this behind me now

turbov6camaro

wanted to update again, I got my firmware updated and now the grill is MUCH better heats faster, get hotter (600 aka self clean is what i call it lol) work better if the burn cup is full too wanted to update !

mcschlotz

A very good habit to get into is to empty the firepot before starting the MAK. This eliminates issues that can arise on a long smoke where ash buildup can create flame outs etc... Never a good practice to wait until it gets full or partially full. JMTC :D

Top Bottom