Hey its Friday again! Whoa does time fly!

dpom

no need to reevaluate. The winning entries were great. thank you Scooter for all the time you spent walking me through how to post. From now on I'll be posting more of my cooks. I love my MAK and this forum!!!!

Ffvillager

And the winners are----revised

First, let me apologize. When I went on the site about 8 am et this morning, there were only 3 entrants. Where the other 2 were is a mystery. At about 10 am et, I began to put the evaluations together and there were still only 3.After being alerted by Scooter at about 2:30 pm that 2 entries had not been evaluated, I went back, and 2 others had appeared.
I did see a post by dpom at 9:31 am, but it did not have any pics and not anything to be judged. It is now about 9 pm et on Mon the 17th. I still see nothing further from dpom so I will disregard it.
Since I am to reevaluate the entries, and the other 2 are now showing up, I will do that. Again, I apologize for the problem.

CONTESTANTS:
FLBENTRIDER. TWO TRITIPS
COWDOG. RAINY DAY CHILI
SCALLYWAG. MUSHROOM BERNAISE PANKO STEAK
PATRICK_CT MEATLOAF
SCOOTER BIG POPPA'S SRIRACHA TRITIP SANDWICH WITH HOMEMADE CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP

HERE WE GO AGAIN:
THIRD PLACE--- SCOOTER tri tip and cream of tomato soup. That is a heavenly combination. Since the soup was home made, I would like your recipe.
SECOND PLACE ---FLBENTRIDER The only way this could have been any better is if you would have sent one to me. We don't get tritips in my part of Fl. They looked great.
FIRST PLACE---SCALLYWAG Mushroom bernaise panko steaks. That looked awesome. I wish I ould have been there to partake in some of that. The bernaise/mushroom sauce put this over the top. CONGRATS SCALLYWAG.

THANKS to all, including BP. I think we all have the holidays and the tragedy in Newtown on our mind which tended to suppress the number of entrants, but those that were submitted were superb.
AGAIN, my apologies. If anyone has any idea what may have happened to make them not show up on my computer originally, please let me know.
A BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!

scooter

I think what happened is your forum view is set to display threads with 10 posts per page. All 3 entrees you initially judged (plus dpom's) show up on page 1. Page 2 had the final two entrees which you may have missed being as they were on page 2. That's my theory anyway.

dpom had his images posted correctly at 9:07PM ET tonight.

Big Poppa

Administrator
What do the masses want to do? All the entries werent judged again.....can I hear from the different winners? I would be upset if I had entered and didnt get judged twice. let me know and I will make a decision

scooter

In the spirit of the contest, where it's all in fun, members who post their contest entry before the midnight turnin time (technical issues not withstanding) should have their entry considered by the judge.

Last edited:

FLBentRider

I would want all the entries judged. I swear I didn't see dpom's entry until just now, even though the timestamp shows 21:07 pm.

Strange. Maybe I just missed it. twice.

fishingbouchman

In the spirit of the contest, where it's all in fun, members who post their contest entry before the midnight turnin time (technical issues not withstanding) should have their entry considered by the judge.

I didn't make the deadline but had I been on top of things I would have liked it judged.

Ffvillager

What do the masses want to do? All the entries werent judged again.....can I hear from the different winners? I would be upset if I had entered and didnt get judged twice. let me know and I will make a decision
All I can see on my computer at this time are the 5 I evaluated the second tine. Who has not been evaluated? I do not see anything further from dpom except that he says we should go with the original.

Ffvillager

Ok. It is about 5:25 pm et Tues. there is something bizarre going on. When I posted my comment at 11:15 this am today, indicating I did not see a posted cook from dpom, it was not there on my computer----both the iPad and my iMac. When I go in now, it is there, on the first page, entry 9. It says it was posted on 12.16.2012 at 9:31 pm. My apologies to dpom, put I would never intentionally leave someone out.
What makes me feel there is something wrong is that FLBENTRIDER, in his post of 5:16 am today says he did not see dpom's post till today and he may have missed it----twice.
Since there has been so much confusion about this, lets just let BP make the decision.
Again, sorry for all the problems.

dpom

I think the judging was fine on my part. I don't think mine rated higher than any chose. Now that I know how to post I will try to be more prompt. I post because the fun and info is great,and am just happy this forum exists for that purpose.

Top Bottom