Hi Everyone

slow q

I have 3 smokers, #1 MES40" 800watt, #2 Brinkmann Horizontal Deluxe Stick, #3 Verticle Brinkmann Deluxe Gourmet. Been Smoking different things for years, I joined this Forum to get different ideas and to get help on cold smoking if possible.

RickB

Welcome to the group! Look forward to seeing what ya cook! We all learn from each other and the more that contribute the better we all become. Dont forget to enter the weekly contest!

scott6049

Welcome slow q you will enjoy this forum...the people in this forum really know their BBQ and they are very helpful....enjoy!

slow q

Thanks Everyone for the Welcome, I am pretty anxious to see what goes on as the summer goes, I'll do what I can to post pics but I am not to good at it, I have photobucket.

TentHunter

...I joined this Forum to get different ideas and to get help on cold smoking if possible.

You bet! Glad you joined us.

Even without a pellet grill, you can take advantage of pellets for cold smoking easily and inexpensively with one of these:

A-MAZE-N Pellet Smokers - Big Poppa Smokers - Free Shipping on orders over $39.99

...and some of these:

100% Flavor Wood Pellets - Big Poppa Smokers

I have one of the tubes and I will tell you, it has made cold-smoking a snap. And I love that I can get a variety of 100% pellets to get the smoke flavor I want!

Be sure to share what you learn & smoke with us!

Last edited:
Top Bottom