Hi, my name is caleb and I'm ready to buy a pellet smoker!

calebj06

Hello all.

Been searching the web all week for a good website dedicated to pellet smokers. I've stolen my dads traeger for the last 3 weekend and that it, I'm hooked!!! We have had the best food in our lives for three weeks straight!!

I originally found "the other" pellet site, but there must be something wrong with their head as they seem to think I'm some sort of spam and won't let me join. OH WELL!

So now I'm here. I'm looking for advice on pellet grills.

Thanks
Caleb

rguynn

If you want American made, fantastic construction, and the best controller around then you have to get a MAK. . The controller and the variety of accessories really swayed me to the MAK

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BBQJUDGE

I've used one of the original Traeger Lil Tex pellet grills for many years and it served me well. Still works, in fact, but the paint is peeling and I wanted something shiny and new. I went with the Mak II Star and I am very very happy with it. If you can afford the Mak, either I or II star, you won't be disappointed. I absolutely love the trap door on my Mak II that lets you empty the pellets from the hopper. Not sure the Mak I has that feature.

TentHunter

Caleb you will find there are some good brands of pellet grills out there nowadays. Most Rec-Tec, Memphis, Yoder and GMG owners are happy with their grills.

IMHO MAK has the best of everything going for it, best controller, best overall construction, best customer support, and nobody matches MAK's versatility with options, etc.

Yes, they cost more, but I think the price difference is more than worth every penny.

That's my 2¢, and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Top Bottom