Hi, my name is Scott and I am new to Pellet Smoking

scott6049

I am sure once I get it and smoke my first meat it will be all worth it. Thanks again to everyone in this forum for making me feel so welcome. I am probably going to have to rely on the members of this forum's experience and expertise to help me learn the tricks of the trade and how to smoke and create some great meals. I know I will have some questions after I put my MAK 2 together. I am so excited I told my wife I am like a little kid again..Ha Ha.

hank858SD

Scott-

Welcome & Congratulations on the 2 Star purchase you made the RIGHT choice !

I put together my 2 Star Monday last week. Its easy to assemble but i would strongly recomend two people for attaching the legs. Its only 4 screws per leg but it would have been helpful to me if I had a second person to hold the body up while I aligned the holes and then again a second body to stand it up after the legs were attached.

My 1st cook was yesterday and smoked 15 Ribeye steaks and some chicken breast Did not get pictures but all 15 guests said it was their best steak ever.

Keep posting your questions as it helps all of us novice pellet smokers learn and explore new ideas.

You'll find a lot of very nice and helpful folks on these forums.

scott6049

Thanks, hank858SD, I can already tell that the folks on this forum are extremely nice and seem like they would be willing to help a newbie like me create great BBQ. I should be getting my MAK 2 sometime this week hopefully.

KristenBPS

Your new smoker is on its way to you, I will update you with tracking in a little bit! As well as the "Meathead Special"!!! Thanks for your business.

SmokeAndSpice

Scott, welcome from another Illinois pellet smoker. Big Poppa set me up with a Memphis Advantage a couple years back and I couldn't be happier. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new purchase.

Top Bottom