Home Alone On Friday Night

ACW3

Wife is out of town. I get to make MY menu!! First of all, it’s BURGER TIME!! I took several pounds of 90/10 GB, added diced shallots and some Annie’s Garlic EVOO. Next I seasoned the meat with some Double Secret Steak Rub.

IMG_7798.jpg

Formed a bunch of slider burgers for later use this week.

IMG_7799.jpg

I made one BIG BURGER for me! I stuffed it with some nice blue cheese chunks. It is headed for the MAK, along with all the slider burgers. I used hickory pellets to cook everything.

IMG_7800.jpg

Here’s my dinner plate. The BIG BURGER on a grilled ciabatta roll, some garlic and herb flavored hash browns, and some ceviche de camarrones with sliced avocado.

IMG_7803.jpg

My Bourbon Bacon Marmalade ready to be added to the top of the burger and the hash browns.

IMG_7804-1.jpg

Now that is a meal!! That Bourbon Bacon Marmalade was really good on the burger as well as the hash browns.

IMG_7805.jpg

An inside look at the burger. The blue cheese melted nicely.

IMG_7806.jpg

Almost done! It was a lot more food than I thought.

IMG_7807.jpg

DONE!!!

IMG_7809.jpg

Do I have room for dessert? Well, just a little room. I’ll have a glass of moo juice and one Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe from Trader Joe’s.

IMG_7811.jpg

Now that was a good one-person meal. I wonder what I can have the Bourbon Bacon Marmalade on tomorrow.

Art

sparky

Now that was a good one-person meal. I wonder what I can have the Bourbon Bacon Marmalade on tomorrow.

you got that right. now that was a proper meal. 1st class all the way. how about putting some of your bourbon bacon marmalade on some toast while your having your baileys and coffee. :)

Zephyr

Did you eat just one burger?? Or was that just for the picture. I would have eaten half of those juicy things!

ZEP

ACW3

I only ate one. However, it was probably worth between 3 and 4 of the "smaller ones".

Art

TentHunter

Art, as soon as I saw the "Home Alone - by ACW3" I knew it had to be something good!

Now... tell me more about that Bourbon Bacon Marmalade.

Top Bottom