Im having withdrawls!!

Chili Head

I haven't burned a pellet for over a month I don't think until today! I was starting to twitch!
I finally got some time to do something about that. I got some cheap ribs from Wally World and got busy.
Spares done up with franks original for glue then some smoking guns hot for the rub.
uvyge6u8.jpg

u8ebyqe4.jpg

e6arygu5.jpg

ha7ujypa.jpg

The tips got mustard and money mixed with meat smack.
erujy7yj.jpg

jy3u3e6e.jpg

Nice color! Time to foil!
7epajupe.jpg

Yogurt spread and some franks HOT buffalo sauce added when foiling the ribs.
a7a3amy4.jpg

3etamy7u.jpg

Yogurt spread and oink and squeal sauce for the tips.
umu8ynyq.jpg

I'll see ya in an hour!

I know I'm a tease..

Last edited:

ACW3

You sure went with the heat! Do you think it will "tone down the heat" while you cook the ribs? I'd probably want to have a cold one standing by, just in case.

Art

Chili Head

Aight my friends we're done!
I ate two of the buffalo ribs and will be sharing the rest with my crew at work tomorrow night.
According to the led headlight and the full moon light these look done!
uga9aru4.jpg

pa4u9epu.jpg

maparyza.jpg

sa9y7uze.jpg

Tips anyone?
zazyhyqe.jpg

e2yheqa9.jpg

I was really wanting to cook this weekend too but it looks like it will be a couple more weeks before I get a free Saturday.

TentHunter

OK, You kept me up late... but I guess it was worth it seeing how good the ribs look. ;)

Even the rib tips look good and I have no problems eating them whatsoever! I think they're actually some of the most succulent meat on the entire rib.

dnew

Those ribs really look tasty, I can see why you were having withdrawals. I need a fix from those now. Good job.

Top Bottom