Interesting device for Iphone and Ipad users

OneBallBiscuit

I do have one...aside from the bluetooth disconnecting at times for no reason, it is really awesome. Can set alarms on both high and low end of either probe. So, generally, I set my smoker to 200 degree low, so that if it creeps down there, I know something is wrong (run out of pellets) while I sleep. And it connects to iPad or iPhone.

Keeps really cool graphs and spreadsheets showing time/temp, so you can see the climb of the meat.

Yes, I am a nerd.

karmacoma

Sweet. I've always wanted computer integration into temperature monitoring/control. I'd love to get something that just plugged into WiFi and could do everything on your PC, but that will probably take a decade or two. ;)

51Phantom

I do have one...aside from the bluetooth disconnecting at times for no reason, it is really awesome. Can set alarms on both high and low end of either probe. So, generally, I set my smoker to 200 degree low, so that if it creeps down there, I know something is wrong (run out of pellets) while I sleep. And it connects to iPad or iPhone.

Keeps really cool graphs and spreadsheets showing time/temp, so you can see the climb of the meat.

Yes, I am a nerd.

Very Cool!

Big Poppa

Administrator
mine was horrible...bad probe and dropped the bluetooth all the time maybe they have addressed those issues

51Phantom

^^^^ yeah I noticed that in the reviews. The reviews from 2011 are very bad, but the ones from this year are good, I would have to assume they addressed the problem.

3 more weeks till I am smoking again!!

Top Bottom