Is the MAK for real, or am I dreaming?

rwalters

I have cooked on soooo many different cookers over the years it's ridiculous!!! Gas, wood, kingsford, lump charcoal, pellets... I have owned and sold way to many cookers. For the last several years I have been cooking exclusively over lump charcoal on a couple of kamado's. Love them!!! But with my acquisition of a used Mak 1 Star last month... (went used to make sure it's really cracked up to be what everyone claims it to be)... I am BLOWN AWAY!! These Maks really are all that... and more! Thanks Mak for building one of the finest cookers on the market and refusing to take short-cuts! I have found Mak to be a "you really do get what you pay for" cooker. Just one guys testimonial :)

scooter

Not just one guys testimonial! There is an entire family of MAK owners out there that echo your sentiments! Welcome to the MAK family!

Rip

Welcome to the MAK family. I see from another one of your posts, your MAK1 is no stranger to this forum :)

rwalters

I see from your signature that you owned an older generation Mak 1 Star, and now have the newer gen. Curious to know why?

JD McGee

Yep...MAKS are the real deal! Ours have traveled thousands of miles with us over the years producing award winning bbq week in and week out! They are also tough as nails...bouncing around in the back of our comp trailer mile after mile and have never failed to fire up! Congratulations on your new MAK...it will last you a lifetime...

Top Bottom