July15 Summer is half over contest! Patrick is the juddge

sparky

i thought we had until 6pm today to post pics of our cooks? do i have the time wrong? :( congrats to carter, sue and art. good jobs guys and gals.

Last edited:

Patrick_CT

i thought we had until 6pm today to post picks of our cooks? do i have the time wrong? :( congrats to carter, sue and art. good jobs guys and gals.

Is this true??? I did not know what the cut off was and I was worried that I did not have the judging done by noon... It seems like the judging time is all over the place from Mon or Tuesday. Sorry if I screwed up the system :(

CarterQ

Congrats to everyone who entered, another phenomenal week of beautiful cooks. Thanks Patrick for judging, it definitely is a tough job to sort through a bunch of cooks that all look like first place! Thanks to BP for keeping this going week in and week out.

(I am curious what you put on it to give it the color)

To answer your question about the corn the only thing I added was butter, it was red sweet corn. My son insisted we get it when he went to the store with me (they had blue as well) It was good but different, had more of a sweet earthy flavor than your standard yellow corn.

SisInLaw

Wow I learn so much from just reading and looking at all of your cooks. Your'e all amazing. Congrats to the winners!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Let me clear up Sparkys question as CarterQ got hit on the pm's...

First rule of thumb....No matter what there is nothing ever to complain about.
Second is that it is a weekend contest and the entries have been coming in later and later and so is the judging...

Since nobody gets paid to judge it needs to work out for them I just ask that it happen sometime on monday...I dont like the Tuesday judging unless Monday is a holiday.

If you are worried make sure to post your pics on Sunday night.....

Rock on.

Top Bottom