just pulled the trigger

dpom

I final.ly pulled the trigger and ordered a Mak 2 star I can hardly wait to get it and be able to enter the weekly contests

dpom

Thank you I've been waiting since may. This site and the people on it are great. I had a question on witch probe to order so I thought to try BPS number.I was pleasantly surprised by Sterling answering. He's at a competition and still is on hand to fully answer my questions,it doesn't get any better than that!!

dpom

Thanks took awhile to save up for it,but with all the research I've done I know it will be the perfect one for me!!

Ducaticraig

I've owned and tried many pellet grills. The MAK is one of the best pellet grills one can buy. While the outcome of the cook is important so are things such as ease of cleaning, ease of changing out pellets at any moment, control panel that has a manitude of easy to use features along with a remote that allows one to do e erything from within the house or while at a neighbors house. The one thing most people don't even think about is the grease can. I think the MAK has the only stainless steel can. At least I think it's stainless steel. I forgot to line the can with tinfoil but that did not matter. The quality of the can made it so simple to clean. MAK has thought of everything to make it easy for the consumer to enjoy grilling. The smoke output easily beat some of the competition. I have first hand experience and the MAK produce more quality smoke than my Traeger and FEC PG1000. That is my opinion but one I can make since I've had all three grills to use. The amount and quality of smoke is amazing.

Saving up your money for a MAK was a wise choice. Enjoy your purchase and know it was the right choice.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey hes sold! Thanks for the business Dpom...Its because of customers like Dpom that this forum exists and pays for the weekly cooking contests...

dpom

Yes ,but it 's the great people on this thread which includes the posters, the distributers ,and the great people at mak grills that listen to the people to produce a great American made product capable of the best smoked product by the most range of cooks in the business to date!!!Thank you to all the above to help me with my decision.

Top Bottom