Just thought I would stop by and say HI!

KimG SOW

Seems like we have been on-the-go non-stop since the beginning of the year and we don't plan on slowing down anytime soon.

This coming weekend we decided to pull out of a contest to cook for a charity event on the MO side of the metro. Then we are doing a contest in Manhattan KS then off to Vancouver for classes and another comp. Come home and Andy is off to Wichita for more classes. That takes care of May. Then comes June!! AGHHHHH!!! LOL!

RIP - are you going to come visit at Marysville again?? It is June 1 & 2.

I stop by when I can and do some catching up..... food is looking awesome!!

Deb

It's good to see you Kim. Are you guys competing in the Northeast at all this year?

Rip

Hi Kim! Sounds like you guys are riding the whirlwind. Its been pretty busy around our house too. I would love to see you all at the Big Blue! I'll check with my cruise director and let you know ASAP.

HoDeDo

It's good to see you Kim. Are you guys competing in the Northeast at all this year?

We are cooking and teaching a class at Boston Hills, and then will be cooking the ILBBQ Festival in Lake Placid. In mid-August, I am flying in to help Sean Keever (Big Guns BBQ) with a wounded warriors fundraiser @ West Point.

Hi Kim! Sounds like you guys are riding the whirlwind. Its been pretty busy around our house too. I would love to see you all at the Big Blue! I'll check with my cruise director and let you know ASAP.
You know you are welcome to come anytime you are free.

TentHunter

Kim Who??? Oh yeah we remember you! ;)

I'm super glad all is going well for you guys even though you're extremely busy.

Jables

Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you want any fresh prawns or anything west coast. I usually can come up with stuff this time of year.

KimG SOW

We are cooking and teaching a class at Boston Hills, and then will be cooking the ILBBQ Festival in Lake Placid. In mid-August, I am flying in to help Sean Keever (Big Guns BBQ) with a wounded warriors fundraiser @ West Point.

As Andy said, we will be in Hamburg NY for the Boston Hills BBQ Fest June 22-24 and then Lake Placid the weekend after that.

Don't know how close you are, Deb, but you are welcome to come out.

Deb

As Andy said, we will be in Hamburg NY for the Boston Hills BBQ Fest June 22-24 and then Lake Placid the weekend after that.

Don't know how close you are, Deb, but you are welcome to come out.

both are a hike, I'm less than an hour to the NY border but the closest of the two is 5 hours away

KimG SOW

Deb - during the week between the contests will be staying at a friends house near Poughkeepsie NY, if that is any closer.

Deb

Deb - during the week between the contests will be staying at a friends house near Poughkeepsie NY, if that is any closer.

less than two hours, I kayaked on the hudson just above there last year, really beautiful area

Top Bottom