Leave in thermometer?

Mayn

Looking to buy a leave in, which do you all recommend? I check the BP site and couldn't find any. I know he used to have a maverick of some kind. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TentHunter

My Maverick ET732 has been rock steady for about three years now. I would not hesitate to buy another Maverick product.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I stopped selling them as they are pretty much disposable...I have been using the thermoworks chefs alarms...they match the thermapen eexactly

Caldera

I think that I may need to look into this Maverick brand...as my next smoking accessory.

Okay y'all can have a good laugh at the Newbie in, 3...2...1...

I have been using a leave in thermo that I purchased at Wally-World for about $20.

;) Yeah, I know...not gonna get Grade A products at Wally-World. But hey, what's a gal to do when she decides to cook a brisket on the fly? I knew that the IT was super important...and it was better than my old fashioned meat thermo, and fairly accurate (so far/knock on wood) as I've double checked with my old fashion trusty one also!

Mayn

Sounds good. Thanks guys. I'll try the one u said BP. Gettin bbq time guys. Woooooooohooooooooo. Get your smokers smokin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimsbarbecue

I use the thermoworks chefs alarm also. Comes in different colors if it matters to you.. Timer counts up or down has min max temp. Alarms for hi or low temps all for $60. I got rid of all other devices Maverick ,Polder etc

Meat Man

Really like the Thermoworks, the new Maverick is great and it's nice to have the portable display, if you have a MAK the pellet boss controller is definitely the way to go. Check out the new Igrill, the first ones weren't very good, maybe the new model is better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom