looking for a new smoker

conszp

Hello,
I’ve been smoking for about 4 years now on a char-griller smoker.. smoking everything from fatty’s, ATB, pork, ribs to brisket .. even just helped a team in a BBQ completion … was looking at getting a Jambo, but now em looking at getting a pellet smoker and need some help/advice getting one .. I need one that will last, easy to maintain and produce a great product .. went to a store and checked out a traiger … any other suggestions?

thanks ..

Jables

You can cook great food on a traeger, but in hindsight I wish I went with a Mak, memphis, or a yoder.

Scallywag

I started with a Traeger and ended up with a MAK... if your serious about one I would start with a higher end one.

Tatonka3A2

We have a Yoder and love it. There are a lot of good pellets grills out there - do you research. Find one that works for you and your family.

Miner49er

Check out the Green Mountain Grill. I just purchased one. ( Know a couple of guys that have been using them for awhile). Had a traeger pull along about 15 years ago in Idaho. It ran great. The GMG seems well made & the price is fair. Just an option...

Big Poppa

Administrator
if you were thinking of a jambo...you were thinking of the class of stick burners....I believe MAK to be the equivalent in pellet cookers....I can cook on anyting in comp and I have two Jambos and two MAK's.....

Top Bottom