Looking for help...

Scallywag

BP I hope this ok.. My wife and I are hosting a fundraiser for Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. Anyone that would or could make a donation there is a link here..
www.facebook.com/events/313126588796437/?suggestsessionid=9013600761357261487"]
Thanks!!

Last edited:

HoDeDo

PM or email me - may be more of a pain than you want, since getting it to you will be hard (in ontario) - but we are happy to donate product to raffle/auction items for baskets....

We could also possibly donate an online/web based cooking class? I don't know if I am teaching any classes up that way this year, but maybe we could do private web session with a full class and some techniques training?

We donate things like a dinner for 10, etc. also that get raffled / auctioned... and we could put one together and freeze it, and ship... just not sure how customs would deal with something like that. Would love to find a creative way to help.

scooter

I never even knew that condition existed! I have to think/hope it's pretty rare? What's Jack's post correction prognosis?
Wish i could attend but help sent instead.

Scallywag

I never even knew that condition existed! I have to think/hope it's pretty rare? What's Jack's post correction prognosis?
Wish i could attend but help sent instead.
His prognosis is great now.. normal life! Seen the donation.. Thanks Very Much Scooter!!!

Top Bottom