Maiden Voyage

Tatonka3A2

Looking great!!! I am jealous of the cook and the weather. Snow storm rolling through ND and changed all are plans today.

dmaxnaz

And I'm done with pictures from this round. What a day it was. Started the smoker up at 12:30am and pulled the last peice off at 5:30pm. I learned alot my first go around with timing and temperature. I have to say I am definitely not impressed with the temperature fluxuation and pellet burn of this Traeger. No clue as the norm because I have nothing to compare it to. I saw a smoker at Von Hanson's today. I'll have to swing by again to check the manufacturer. It looked super beefy and was less than the Traeger. When I find out I'll ask the question on here of it. I have yet to have heard of it through all my research. I have a few more weeks to try this one out before my return policy is up. If the tax man didn't shake me down for all of my savings and then some, I would have the 2 star. I did notice it had I think a $300 price increase from the last time I looked at it online. Looks like I'm just gonna have to smoke for all the weekends to come. Thanks guys for all the tips I read and used. Everybody loved the meat and beans. My slaw was the biggest hit. $30 bucks to make, but well worth it!!!!

Fell right apart

View attachment 1328

dmaxnaz

I think Green Mountain Grills was the one I saw today. Almost 99% positive. Any feedback would be nice. Thx guys

Top Bottom