MAK 2 Star General #1169

dpom

Steiny it's only been since may but it seems like over a year!! It's been so hard watching all the great cooks on here and not being able to participate.I'm definitely going thru BPS with out this great site and being able to ask questions and get answers I would have probably bought a cheeper grill and regretted it. I'm hoping for nov. looking good as I just landed a great steady job.

Carter13

Congrats on your new 2 Star.
You chose the right way to break that baby in with Pig Candy.
Sparky would be very pleased to hear you broke her in that way.

Dano11

Steiny I have a question?

I am also looking at the Mak 2 Star General. My Traeger had an unfortunate incident. Did yours come stock with the full flame zone kit and split grills or are these an upgrade? I am just waiting for the go ahead from the wife? They don't really understand that quality cost money? :D

I love the pictures you are making me drool!

Thank you for any replies. Enjoy your smoker. I miss mine cooking is not the same. I would love to hear more comments on your Mak.

Dano

SmokinSteiny

Dano, Yes the flamezone came stock the 2012 pellet boss come with three inputs for probes. It works like a dream!!!! She's is a beauty!!! I haven't been able to cook on it this week really cause the weather has just been crap!!! but next week hopefully!

dpom

I just ordered mine so can't talk from experience but have been a member of this and other threads since may. I met Bob ,his wife kerrie (I hope I spelled that right)And his son Mat,at the Stockton competition that they sponsored. I saw the grill in action and with meeting all the great people involved clinched my decision to wait till I had the funds available for the best grill to fit my needs!!! I hope this helps your decision.

Dano11

Thanks for the replies!

I live in Stockton, I wish I new there was a contest where I could have seen it in action. I'm already sold on it, I just need the final hp ahead from my wife. :)

Have a great week!

Dano

MAK DADDY

Come see us at Way Out West in Stockton next summer at Weber Point, we always have a great time there!
BTW quite a few competition teams are now using the MAK with great success :)

Top Bottom