Mak 2 star general and what built in natural gas grill?

SmokingDents

Just like the tittle states. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Mak 2 Star General and I would like to also have a natural gas built in grill. What are some good recommendations and what would you buy to pair it up with the Mak in a outdoor kitchen?

sptucker

I had an all-stainless Lynx natural gas grill for about 12 years, and it was outstanding as far as gas grills go, IMHO. I can also recommend the Napoleon gas grills as a good friend has one and it works well.

FWIW, I sold the Lynx a few months ago, and it still worked as well as the day I bought it. Utterly bulletproof. But, I'm all done with gas. Charcoal or pellets are all I will grill with these days!

KyNola

My MAK 2 Star gets hot enough that I grill on it regularly. The day my MAK arrived I gave away 2 perfectly good gas grills, a Holland and the largest stainless steel grill that Weber makes for the home.

I'm not being critical of you. You can save the cost of a gas grill and use that money to buy more pellets! :)

Cavedog

The gas grill I paired with my MAK 2 Star was a TEC Infrared. Check them out at * tecinfrared.com *. There are also videos on You Tube. Great gas grill, but like the MAK, you will get what you pay for.

Top Bottom