MAK 2 Star Probe Issues

GA Que

Im having problems with the thermometer probe that was provided with my MAK and I don't know if it's the actuall probe or the pellet boss. For instance, I set the pellet boss to alert once the temp in the pork butt reached 195 and after only about 2 hrs on a 9lb butt the alarm kept going off. I took out the probe and move it around about four different time but same issue. I even took it out of the probe # 1 slot and tried in 2 and 3 with the same thing. I then thought about using a portable battery operated one I had and it seemed to be working fine. So my question is anyone having this issue and what could be causing this? I used the probe that came with the portable unit and it also read HIGH when I plugged it into the pellet boss. I'm now wondering if I'm having issues with the pellet boss.

GA Que

So I received this email below around 2pm today and I just emailed them this morning. All I can say is MAK has outstanding customer service, thanks to the MAK team!

Hi Chris,
Your new Meat Probe shipped today. The UPS Tracking info is below. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Felicia McConnell
MAK Grills

Top Bottom