Mak = A class Act

Pappymn

So I am in Oregon for some business meetings. I am driving down the road and I see a familiar logo. I happen to be driving right past Mak HQ! So I do what I assume any Mak enthusiast would do and I walk in the front door. Unannounced and uninvited I approached the receptionist and with a sheepish look I proclaimed that I am the proud owner of Mak 1,000. Just then Mak Daddy steps out and greets me. He then gave me a tour of the facility! I saw several 4 stars in various stages of assembly. The 4 star is a beautiful work of art.

I could not have been more impressed with the precision equipment that I saw and the care that goes into every Mak. On the way out Mak Daddy offered me a bag of new hazelnut pellets. I thought I could do without the extra 20 pounds on the plane.

Thank you Mak Daddy for making my day!

MAK DADDY

Thanks for stopping by! We love seeing our MAK Grill family and showing off how we make the grills :)
Enjoy the rest of your trip and be safe.

TentHunter

I've never met Bob & Kerrie in person, but I have spoken with them on the phone as well as email. You are absolutely right, they are a class act all the way!

jimsbarbecue

I can see it now a MAK Grill cooking class in the Beautiful California Desert. Maybe then everyone could meet each other.

sparky

it was really nice meeting bob, kerrie, matt and kal. very nice ppl all of them. were having a mak cooking class down south. cool. can we use drums too? that would be a neat class. teaching ppl on what q's they use at home. mak, drum, hastybake. i like it. if its in the desert can i bring my tent? or could i sleep in the back of my truck?

Last edited:

Wayne

We met the entire family at the Oregon Jamboree this year. We were shown their grills for at least half an hour. All questions were answered to satisfaction and my wife and I have decided to by a MAK grill for next spring. We will order direct and make the trip from our home in California to the factory in Oregon to pick it up.

Top Bottom