Mak Electrical Cord Hook

Ducaticraig

I've been enjoying my Mak 2 Star pellet grill for just under 1 year now and am loving the ease of use and the great food that comes off it. I always wondered why is it the electrical cord just hangs there under the hopper for everyone to view when the grill is not in use? Such a nice looking grill with a cord hanging there as if it were out of place.

Here comes Bob, from Mak Grills, to the rescue. I mentioned I loved his pellet grill but only wished the electrical cord was removable or out of site when the grill was not in use. Within weeks my issue was solved with electrical cord hooks.

Bob, thank you for going above and beyond to take care of your customers one at a time. Regardless of the questions or issues we bring to you, the customer service you privide after the sale is truely unbelievable.

The electrical cord hooks work perfectly and my cord is nicely placed out of site behind the grill.

Craig

bspooky

That is slick! Are these going to be available on the MAK website?

I just saw them on the Mak website when I was looking through all the accessories. They were out of stock though. And there it showed just one hook on the side vs two in the back.

Ducaticraig

I placed two hooks on the back in order to hide the cord. Other's may only want one hook to place the cord on the side. To each their own when it comes to pIacement. I'm just glad Mak Daddy helped come up with a solution to the hanging cord. I tried placing the hook by the warning sticker on the fan side but did not like the hopper lid resting against the hook when filling the hopper.

You can place hooks in other area's to hang things off them as well. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom