MAK Grills Launches Web Application: www.makgrillsmobile.com

MAK DADDY

MAK Grills is the leader in innovation and we have now broke the sound barrier!
The new MAK Grills Mobile WiFi control is now available.

Control your MAK Grill from any device that has a web browser!

Real time grill temperature and food probe readings
Unlimited cooking programs
Graphs for current and passed cook logs
Timers
Meat probe alarms and descriptions of food
Email and text notifications
WiFi connection and Power off tools.
Recipe logs (coming soon)

bspooky

Are these in stock or not really shipping yet?

Can you remote start before you get home so it is hot and ready, or does the grill have to be manually turned on first?

RickB

From what I have read you need to turn it on manually but can be turned off online. And yes they are shipping, mine is supposed to be here Tuesday according to ups.

bspooky

Well, disappointing but it makes sense you can't remote start it. What if it got triggered to start and the cover was still on. Yikes!

Ducaticraig

I start my Mak with the cover down. Is there an issue with that? I also vacuum out the Mak after every other cook.

I know Traeger recommends to start their pellet grill with the cover open but Bob, from Mak grills, said it was not necessary to do that with a Mak.

bspooky

I start my Mak with the cover down. Is there an issue with that? I also vacuum out the Mak after every other cook.

I know Traeger recommends to start their pellet grill with the cover open but Bob, from Mak grills, said it was not necessary to do that with a Mak.

By cover still on I meant the cover for the whole grill, I wouldn't think that would be good. But I agree, I wouldn't think starting the grill with the lid down would be a big deal.

TentHunter

Well, disappointing but it makes sense you can't remote start it.

Actually there is a way to remote start your MAK. I have a remote system that starts my grill using very simple oral commands. It's called the "Simple Oral Notification" system, or SON for short.

I just say, "Hey son, go get the MAk out and turn it on." ;)

dnew

Cliff, my remote works the same as yours. I am thinking they know they will get well fed once the food is cooked. I have found that the cleaning part does not work as well as the remote.

Top Bottom