Merry christmas everyone!!!

gwapogorilla

I would like to wish all members a very Merry Christmas to them and their families. I hope all experience the Blessed joy of the season and all arrive safely to their destinations!:eek:

I would also like to send a special "thank you" to Big Poppa for hosting such a fantastic site. :eek: I have only been here a short time, but I feel so welcomed.:eek::eek: (that was not the case at the other site:() Thanks BP!:eek:

jimsbarbecue

Merry Christmas to all.
gwapogorilla: I cannot agree more that thanks are in order for Big Poppa and his crew for this forum to share and learn. I am one of the fortunate members who have had the pleasure to meet Big Poppa and many of his team (BPS and EB). I am serious in saying they are all welcome at our home anytime. In your life there are some people you meet that truly one of a kind. Big Poppa (Sterling) is one of these.

cowgirl

Merry Christmas everyone!
Gwapogorilla and Jim are so right... this forum is the place to be. You won't find a nicer group of people than here.
Thanks Sterling for everything, you're one of a kind...... and I mean that in the best way possible! :)

TentHunter

A big ditto to all that's already been said. Thanks to BP and all of the members who make this such a great place.

Chili Head

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.

/\. ★
★ /. \. ★
/. ✯ \
/. ☮ \. ★
★ / ❄ \. ★
/. ❀ ☃ \. _[_]_
/......................\. ( ' ' )
|. |. --(. : )--
|__|. (. : )
Merry Christmas!!!

Top Bottom