Mr BBQ checkin' in

mrbbq

Hi! I've been a pellet loving barbecuer, griller, smoker since 1991. Started out with a Traeger Deluxe 100 (the old manual light model), moved up to a Texas, and then a 124 Professional.
Now...I am an estatic MAK GRILL owner. I still get goosebumps every time I fire-up my MAK Grill.

Along the way, I've authored The Great Barbecue Companion, hosted Cooking Outdoors With Mr.Barbecue since 2001 on KXL and the Radio NW Network, and am happily employed as Director of Sales and Marketing at MAK GRILLS.

I think the thing I love most about wood pellet grills, is the fact that you use real wood to create outstanding barbecue, and also have the convenience of not having to babysit your grill like you would with charcoal or log burners.

My favorite meats to cook are pork spare ribs, pork shoulder, brisket, ribeyes, pork chops, roasts of all types, whole chickens and turkey. Weeknights I grill, weekends I barbecue.
It's the most flavorful way to live!

Thom Emery

Hi! I've been a pellet loving barbecuer, griller, smoker since 1991. Started out with a Traeger Deluxe 100 (the old manual light model), moved up to a Texas, and then a 124 Professional.
Now...I am an estatic MAK GRILL owner. I still get goosebumps every time I fire-up my MAK Grill.

Along the way, I've authored The Great Barbecue Companion, hosted Cooking Outdoors With Mr.Barbecue since 2001 on KXL and the Radio NW Network, and am happily employed as Director of Sales and Marketing at MAK GRILLS.

I think the thing I love most about wood pellet grills, is the fact that you use real wood to create outstanding barbecue, and also have the convenience of not having to babysit your grill like you would with charcoal or log burners.

My favorite meats to cook are pork spare ribs, pork shoulder, brisket, ribeyes, pork chops, roasts of all types, whole chickens and turkey. Weeknights I grill, weekends I barbecue.
It's the most flavorful way to live!

Brother I was driving in Oregon a few years back.... looking for a station to pass the time
Found your show and had to stop the car for fear of losing signal
Is it available on the web?

mrbbq

Thanks ALL! Wow! What a reception. Geez, never thought of myself as being a "pellet veteran", but I guess I am.if you have questions, please ask and I'll give you my best answer to your question. I truly believe that wood pellet cooking is the most versatile way to cook. I am a traditionalist. If it doesn't have wood smoke, it ain't real barbecue. Keep on smokin! Thanks again for the warm welcome. And thanks to BIG POPPA for getting this site up and rollin'!

Top Bottom