My handle is dono and I am a new pellet smoker

dono

Hi All,

Glad to join the group. As an amateur chef, I am looking forward to getting into smoking. A work friend got me start looking at this technology, very impressive.

Regards,

dono

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Dono. How about sharing what impressed you most when it came to pellet cooking and what cooker would you like to own?

dono

So Cal Smoker & RickB,

I was in need of a new grill. A coworker mentioned his success with a pellet smoker he has been cooking on for a few years. After sampling some Boston butt I was hooked, line and sinker. I wanted a grill & smoker. After researching this forum I decided on a Mak 1 Star based on the size of the grilling area. All of the products I looked at have very impressive engineering and high product quality. As an observation, I cannot believe the size of the pellet smoking community, very helpful.

dono

RickB

So Cal Smoker & RickB,

I was in need of a new grill. A coworker mentioned his success with a pellet smoker he has been cooking on for a few years. After sampling some Boston butt I was hooked, line and sinker. I wanted a grill & smoker. After researching this forum I decided on a Mak 1 Star based on the size of the grilling area. All of the products I looked at have very impressive engineering and high product quality. As an observation, I cannot believe the size of the pellet smoking community, very helpful.

dono

Cant go wrong with a Mak!

So Cal Smoker

When you buy that MAK Dono your not only buying one of the best cookers on the market but your getting the best support system in the industry. Give BP a call and you'll receive all the information needed to get you started. Good luck and good smoking.

Top Bottom