My name is Curt and I am a (new) pellet smoker.

OLE

After "lurking around" on amazingribs.com, I came across an article about pellet smoking and became instantly hooked! And so the journey begins...

My MAK 2 Star General (#1062) arrived earlier this week (THANKS Big Poppa!) and my first smoke will be some PIG CANDY!

CarterQ

Welcome aboard! Great group here to learn and share with. You're going to love the adventure with your new MAK!

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Steeler fan. I fly my flag 24/7 365. Your going to love this place, lots to learn and great folks to learn from. Good luck and good smoking. GO STEELERS

threefingers2

Hey curt craig here from north dakota i'm still in the hunt for the right pellet grill for me , how did u decide on the MAK and do u think that its worth 2 grand verses other mfg.'s grills ? Thanks and happy grilling.

OLE

Hey curt craig here from north dakota i'm still in the hunt for the right pellet grill for me , how did u decide on the MAK and do u think that its worth 2 grand verses other mfg.'s grills ? Thanks and happy grilling.

Craig...

I first looked at Green Mountain but, after reading (researching) nothing but positive comments about the MAK, I made the leap. My first thought was to go with the MAK 1 Star but, they were on backorder so, with the blessing of my wife I went with the MAK 2 Star. I too was a little hesitant about plopping down 2 G's. After getting the MAK 2 Star, all I can say is this thing is the epitome of AWESOMENESS! I have never seen anything so well constructed in my life. So... I think it comes down to "you get what you pay for". Plus, it is Made in America!
Hope I helped answer you question and, happy grilling to you too!

ACW3

Welcome to the MAK Family from a North Carolina MAK owner. Good first call on the pig candy, BTW.

Art

Top Bottom