My name is Drew and I'll be a pellet smoker.

FilthyBeast

Hi all,

Ordered a Memphis pro, grill grates, frog mat and hickory, wine soaked oak, sugar maple pellets from BigPoppa a few days ago. Also got some Money and Double-secret rub to try.

This is a GREAT site, I can't wait to try some of the tasty things I've seen on here.

It's kind of anti-climatic, even depressing, to thing about what I'm going to be cooking on the gasser this weekend after being teased by the gallery photos.

FilthyBeast

Yeah, I was smart enough to schedule vacation for the week of July 4th to go camping.:mad: Any of the recent rain hit down there.

Southern Illinois is anywhere south of I80 right?:rolleyes:

Salmonsmoker

Welcome from the Pacific NW. Unlike you, we're finally starting to dry out a little here. It may hit 67 degrees here today and the sun might even come out. Yay!

dospelotas

Drew,
Howdy, from Texas... I know the felling, used my Grill Mate's on the gasser just to pacify myself while waiting on my MAK 2Star from Big Poppa.

FilthyBeast

Welcome from the Pacific NW. Unlike you, we're finally starting to dry out a little here. It may hit 67 degrees here today and the sun might even come out. Yay!
Enjoy, Because of the early mild spring a lot of farmers around here planted early and the long dry heat spell hit at the exact wrong time for the corn.

Drew,
Howdy, from Texas... I know the felling, used my Grill Mate's on the gasser just to pacify myself while waiting on my MAK 2Star from Big Poppa.
Hi , I was in Houston for some meetings this week. Yeah, I was hoping they arrived early so I could get some steaks going.

squirtthecat

Yeah, I was smart enough to schedule vacation for the week of July 4th to go camping.:mad: Any of the recent rain hit down there.

Southern Illinois is anywhere south of I80 right?:rolleyes:

No rain at our place. I haven't mowed my yard since June. Now I fear it will catch on fire. I live about 30 miles S of Springfield..

PaulyT

Welcome, Drew. I went to grad school @ UIUC, not too terribly far from you. Enjoy the new grill!

Top Bottom