Name is Ryan

rguynn

Hello,

Started posting in a few threads and realized I hadnt said hello here yet. Brand new to pellet smoking and I picked up a Mak 1 in early May from BPS. Now I'm still going nuts trying to figure out which attachments to buy next. Additionally I find my self obsessively checking forums for ideas on what to cook next. My wife just shakes her head, but she has loved all the food so far.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JessieBPS

Welcome Ryan, and thanks for the business!

Give us a call at 877-828-0727 if you have any questions about any MAK 1 upgrades - Buying 2 upper 1/2 racks is one of the most popular options, along with the cover, side shelf, rib rack, and Big Poppa's non-stick cooking mats.

rguynn

Welcome Ryan, and thanks for the business!

Give us a call at 877-828-0727 if you have any questions about any MAK 1 upgrades - Buying 2 upper 1/2 racks is one of the most popular options, along with the cover, side shelf, rib rack, and Big Poppa's non-stick cooking mats.

Thanks. Bought the cover and a 1 half rack so far. Already have some frog mats. Now it's between Mak Mobile and the flame zone kit. I'm sure I'll have both eventually, just a matter of acquiring them without the wife asking questions. ;)

So Cal Smoker

Ryan she knows you've lost your mind, gone loony tunes, out in left field, and your head is in the clouds. But WOW, are we having fun. Smoke on Brother Smoke on.

Bill

rguynn

Ryan she knows you've lost your mind, gone loony tunes, out in left field, and your head is in the clouds. But WOW, are we having fun. Smoke on Brother Smoke on.

Bill
True. I showed up this weekend with a wagyu brisket and you can believe I got some looks. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom