Need more smoke

conszp

Just got a yoder YS649 about a week ago.. Everything I cook comes off incredible.. Already done ridbs, stufed chicken breast, pit beef and whole chicken... But I'd like to get some more smoke and also do some cheese and nuts.. I tried a handful of pellets in aluminum foil ... Didn't work to well... Has any one used the smoke daddy with a yodder.. I'm looking at the "Big Kahuna Cold Smoker".. Where do I hook it up? Does it void the warranty ? Any help and even pictures would be great.. Thanks

MossyMO

That tube smoker works great in our Yoder. We have had the tube smoker for 9 days now and used it in 6 or 7 smokes all ready; it is a true smoking machine that provides good quality, comsistent smoke.

conszp

thanks .. I was also looking at those also ... may order one .. price looks good and I’ve seen a few videos on it ..

Big Poppa

Administrator
..watch your temp with them too.....I may sell them to appease you guys.

Pellet smokers are light clean smoke....

conszp

Thanks .. I just ordered 12" A-MAZE-N-TUBE-SMOKER and a 2lb bag of the Bourbon Barrel pellets .. can’t wait to try it out .. was thinking about cold smoking a few porterhouse steaks for about 2 hrs with the Bourbon Barrel pellets then grilling them ..

conszp

From what I seen and read .. it depends on where you live and what kind of day it is outside .. but you place a container/bag of ice in the grill to keep the internal temperature of your grill under 90 degrees ..

sparky

seeing is believing.

fathersday061.jpg

fathersday060.jpg

fathersday064.jpg

fathersday084.jpg

fathersday100.jpg

go Hazel, go Hazel, go Hazel.

fathersday119.jpg

fathersday118.jpg

smoke is my friend. :)

cowdog

BP, will you be selling the pellets and torch as well? I was just about to buy one from AMAZN, but will wait til you have them in stock.

Top Bottom