• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Never too cold for a MAK!

BBQJUDGE

Grilled a couple steaks last night here in balmy MN!
No picture of the steaks, but here's the grill with a view of the snow in the background. You'll have to take my word that there were steaks inside.

The temperature was

When I woke up this morning it was -15F.

onionhead

While I lived in Colorado at 7400 feet, I was able to run the MAK for several hours at a -5F. It worked very well and that is when I decided to get a Wifi unit. I am loving the wifi! Stay warm, my friend.

sptucker

I cook with my MAK quite routinely in frigid temps. Wifi is a MUST!

Did a low and slow brisket just yesterday, followed by baked beans at 350 for an hour. Although not as cold as MN yesterday, it was a balmy 8 degrees outside at the beginning and a blistering 18 degrees when I finished. My MAK never missed a beat.

MossyMO

Nice work in balmy Minnesota BBQJUDGE!

Wife and I in North Dakota did ground jerky in our Yoder yesterday at -12º and whole muscle jerky today at 17º holding a steady 150º!

BBQJUDGE

For those keeping tabs we are supposed to have a wind chill of -30 this Saturday. I think MAK and I will stay inside!

Top Bottom