New 2 star general

rgold1963

I was finally able to order my new grill a few weeks ago. I had previously owned a Traeger lil' tex grill which simply wore out after so many years of constant use. Honestly, it lasted far longer than I thought it would. It was one of the original units made in Oregon rather than China. It was sad the day it died and was no longer worth repairing but it did lead to my new beauty! Unfortunately, I had to wait about 4 months before my wife would let me order the Mak due to moving into a new house which took way longer than expected. Anyway, the new grill is simply amazing. I have used the searing grate for steaks and chicken in the last couple of weeks(best steak I have ever made!) and yesterday I finally had the opportunity to smoke a full rack of pork. So juicy and tender! No knife needed other than when cutting up the rack to serve it. This grill does everything I want in a single unit which makes my wife very happy! All of the shortcomings of the Traeger are taken care of with the 2 star general plus it's just built so much better. Thank you BPS and Mak for the great product!

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new MAK! I can't wait to see some pics of it in action.

P.S. I'm glad your account got straightened out so you could finally post!

Top Bottom