New Meat Grinder

Lothar1974

Wifes gonna kill me, ha! I couldn't resist. I have not seen the price this low before, I got a LEM #12 .75 HP Stainless Steel Big Bite Meat Grinder. I have their meat mixer and Sausage stuffer. I know I can attach one or or possibly both to the grinder. Can't wait till it gets here. Have some Knockwurst planned.

LEM12.jpg

scooter

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then it is to get permission! lol

Making killer sausages should help lessen the impact! Good luck with that. :)

Salmonsmoker

Ah! The last link to sausage madness. Good score Lothar!(They protest at first, but once they taste homemade sausage it was their idea for you to get one):rolleyes::rolleyes:

TentHunter

Good deal!

Tell her that this may be the last meat grinder you will ever have to buy, so it's an investment that will pay for itself time and time again.

TentHunter

tbone said:
12.75 HP? WoW! You could drop a whole cow in there.

Not quite... re-read the post. It's a #12 (plate size) with a 0.75 HP motor. :rolleyes:

But... that's an actual 0.75 hp motor, not a cheapie unit that uses misleading "creative rating standards."

Trust me, for home use that is quite hefty. :cool:

Last edited:

tbone

Not quite... re-read the post. It's a #12 (plate size) with a 0.75 HP motor. :rolleyes:

Doh! I thought a 12.75 HP seemed a bit much (unless you're Tim the Toolman).

Thanks TentHunter. I'm anxious to hear what you think and wonder if a meat grinder attachment for my mix master would accomplish the same thing.

tbone

Top Bottom