New to forum from Arizona

Tucson BBQ Fan

HI all,

My name is Dave. I've been smoking for around 20 years starting with the old Weber vertical can water smokers, and then a Pitts & Spitts horizontal smoker with offset wood box.

I recently got a Memphis Elite Pellet smoker and have been getting used to how it works. I love the convenience of the pellet smoker over the stick burner, but am still learning how to re-calibrate my recipes.

Ozric

Howdy from Flagstaff, Dave! Always glad to see another AZ Pellethead arrive, hell, ANY pellethead for that matter. :)

I'm really looking forward to your befores and afters...what changes you had to, or chose to, make and if you're able to generalize the changes.

Welcome aboard!

dnew

Welcome from WA. Pellet smoking does have a learning curve but not a difficult one. Lots of experience here to help you along, have a question just ask. Most important thing to remember about pellet smoking is that it is fun. Enjoy!

azloon

Dave...Welcome to the forum from Sierra Vista, AZ. I'm new to pellet smoking as well and loving it. Good info available here...Enjoy!

Top Bottom