Picture/Photo Gallery help

Quadman750

I cannot view the photos or albums in the Gallery on my Ipad or IPhone, was wondering what I have to do or install. It is just a white blank square where the pic should be, the headings are there.

JessieBPS

Hey Quad,

I just checked the Pellet Smoking Gallery on my iPhone and was able to see your beautiful rib post... is your phone fully up to date? Have you been able to see them before today?

I don't have my iPad with me, so I'm not able to check there.

Quadman750

I'm talking about the gallery at the top of the website in the black border, never tried till today. Here is what I see.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
have a photobucket account and then when they are loaded to photobucket there is a place to copy a img text line that is your pic then I paste tha in the message window

TentHunter

Just so there's no confusion, Quadman is talking about the built-in "Picture Gallery" Tab (at the top), NOT the section entitle "Pelletsmoking.com Gallery." It's easy to confuse the two.

Quadman, there's nothing wrong on your end. The "Picture Gallery" is ONLY for browsing uploaded (attached) photos stored on the server. As best as I can tell it's an issue or security setting with the forum software that handles picture gallery browsing.

I can't view the picture gallery either, even on a PC.

Last edited:

Quadman750

Just so there's no confusion, Quadman is talking about the built-in "Picture Gallery" Tab (at the top), NOT the section entitle "Pelletsmoking.com Gallery." It's easy to confuse the two.

Quadman, there's nothing wrong on your end. The "Picture Gallery" is ONLY for browsing uploaded (attached) photos stored on the server. As best as I can tell it's an issue or security setting with the forum software that handles picture gallery browsing.

I can't view the picture gallery either, even on a PC.

Ok thanks TentHunter, I thought it was a problem on my end.

smilinphil

Testing 1 2 3. I want to make sure I am embedding photos correctly because I hate it when I get my head bit off.

head%20bit%20off_zpsqku2fdbk.jpg
[/URL]

Top Bottom