Please help-ideas?

saso1192

I just bought a Louisiana Grills LG700 and cooked on it for the 1st time tonight. Cooking pork sirloin boneless roast (not that it makes a difference). But I started out at 170, the lowest LGs will go. Went great for a couple hours. Then I got my FIRST auger tube fire. I suspected that it was just too low of a temp, and the pellets didn't feed fast enough and fire eventually went out, as pellets then continued to dump in and build up high enough to somehow ignite pellets as the were still in the tube. Cleaned it all out, and decided to give it a whirl at 200. Went great, so I turned up the heat to 250 for a while then 275 for about the last 20-25 min. (I was getting hungry). But then I got my second auger fire. I had good fire, but the ash and partially burned pellets just kept building up the side of the grill wall until it finally got high enough to ignite the pellets in the tube. I'm at a complete loss here! Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong?

JessieBPS

Hey saso1192,

Sorry this is happening - I am not familiar with Louisiana Grills, so hopefully someone else here can help you out. Did you contact your grill dealer or Louisiana Grills direct? Hope you get it figured out soon.

Top Bottom