Prayers up for our friends

KyNola

Our friend Deb who posts on here often lives 25 miles from Newtown CT where the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting occured. Another of our friends, ArnieM who is a less frequent poster here but is a member nonetheless lives in Newtown.

Remember to lift them up in your prayers.

Don't turn this thread into a politics nor a gun control thread.

KyNola

I have just learned that PatrickCT is also very very close to Newtown. Please add him to your thoughts and prayers.

Scallywag

I have a six year old in grade one.. this hit really close for me. Devestating. Prayers to all the families.

Patrick_CT

Thanks you for the thoughts and prayers. We live in the next town and we have friends staying with us that have a son in that school. He is ok, but their family lost a lot of close friends.
It is going to take a long time for things to return to normal around here. I have a 4yo son ad a 6 month daughter. It was hard to bring him to school today.

HoDeDo

As we travel alot in the NE for BBQ, and for my day Job. I support the NE region, and work with folks near Newtown and know many folks from the area, we have spent alot of time praying as well, for the families, community, but also for the blessings that we have, and safety of those we know. Patrick, sorry to hear of your friends' loss.

My wife was a Paraprofessional for years in our Kindergarten/Preschool programs held in our old Elementary building. My girls are a little older now, (10/12) -- but something like this could happen anywhere; everyone there is in our thoughts and prayers. Hug your family a little closer everyone.

Top Bottom