Pulled Pork and Buffalo Chicken Dip

bflodan

Threw a pork butt on last night about 10pm and then made a buffalo chicken dip for todays football games...

Used a little Blues Hog Honey Mustard for the glue and then some of the favorite rubs...

018-9.jpg

Onto the MAK running 220 and off to bed..

020-6.jpg

8am only at 157, this was a big Butt!!

022-7.jpg

Got some goodies together for the Buffalo Chicken Dip... Put it on during the last 30min of Pork and then up to 300 for another 30

023-5.jpg

024-5.jpg

Pulled the Pork and foiled with some apple juice and a little cider vinegar

026-6.jpg

Dip is done..

029-7.jpg

Shredded the pork and made sandwiches with some crisp spicey southern mustard coleslaw that I got out of the Bob Gibson BBQ Cookbook, also made just a plain slaw for the unadventurous..

035-6.jpg

033-6.jpg

038-6.jpg

Great dinner to accompany some great football games!!

squirtthecat

Love the Buffalo chicken dip...

The slaw sounds interesting as well. I like the vinegar slaws, but that one looks great!

sparky

great color on that butt. that one picture after it was pulled. nice smoke ring partner. the sandwich looks killer. i'll take one plz.

Chili Head

Nice looking grub Dan!
Now don't laugh..I've never had buffalo chicken dip.." sheltered life" ..Do ya eat that with corn chips or on some kind of bread? I'm thinking chips and a bunch of jalapeños would do the trick.

bflodan

Yeah Squirt, we use the same thing.... Chili, any style tortilla is good, I have not tried bread but Im sure it would be great!!

Top Bottom