Register your MAK!

ofx

And a pin for Morgan, UT. I just assembled and got the wifi going on my MAK 1 Star #655. Can't wait for the weekend!

BBQNinja

Add a Pin for McAllen, Texas. Yesterday I received my MAK 1 Star General #676 at the end of the day! This is my first ever Pellet Grill and I am planning to try it out this afternoon after work!

MAK DADDY

Add a Pin for McAllen, Texas. Yesterday I received my MAK 1 Star General #676 at the end of the day! This is my first ever Pellet Grill and I am planning to try it out this afternoon after work!

Awesome! Congrats on the new MAK you will love it!

PappyFatcap

New owner in Niles, IL ! Looks like there's a few in the Chicagoland area according to the map.

I've registered and am looking forward to the cookbook.

MAK DADDY

Congrats Pappy and thanks for buying American Made MAK Grills! We are phasing out the cookbooks and just added the starter recipes to the back of the owners manual.

Time to post a new MAP :)

SmokinKat

New Map!

Still have a handful of recent ones to add to the map, but here are some close ups of where we've got MAK family!

DSCF2430_zps2xn2wn3q.jpg

DSCF2431_zpsc1uuhneb.jpg

DSCF2433_zpscmh5acie.jpg

DSCF2434_zpspz3xbtun.jpg

DSCF2435_zpseq2uy4rd.jpg

DSCF2436_zpsg302fii1.jpg

DSCF2437_zpsebou4uhs.jpg

DSCF2440_zpsjrs7zwjp.jpg

DSCF2441_zpsubqgvgzn.jpg

DSCF2442_zpsaauq7z2a.jpg

DSCF2443_zpsi86h0z5h.jpg

DSCF2444_zpsqtbisjsk.jpg

DSCF2445_zpshwpzs5pb.jpg

MAK DADDY

I just bought ser# 3031 mak 2 star. Any chance of getting the warranty transferred over to me if I register it?

Hi there, we don't transfer the warranty on used grills but give us a call and we will get you set up in our system so we can take care of you and your new MAK from now on :)
MAK Grills: 503-623-1234

Top Bottom