Ribs Three Ways

roburado

So, Yardbird on all three racks.
IMG_2874.jpg

Then, onto the grill at 275F a la Sparky Style. FL with chipotles in adobo sauce with some apple cider vinegar.
IMG_2880.jpg

The other two racks got my FL with Filipino Banana Sauce and apple cider vinegar.
IMG_2882.jpg

After FL, I did a bit of saucing. Diluted these down and brushed them on a couple of times over the next half hour or so.
IMG_2891.jpg

Here's how it all looked at that time.
DSC_0174.jpg

Finished product.
DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Last edited:

roburado

The spice level, well...I brought it down low with the apple cider vinegar. Wasn't really in the mood for spicy today. Just had a little subtle kick for a bit of flavor. Hadn't ever used it this way. So, I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I'm sure if I used that whole can of adobo and chipotle, it would have been more spicy. Like I said, though, wasn't really in the mood for that today. Maybe another time.

As for flavor, well, all of them were fantastic!!!

Next time, though, I'm going to go full strength with the chipotles in adobo to see how it goes.

Last edited:
I can see the rib addiction coming! Sparky got me started. I cook ribs almost every weekend, and although the family is tired of ribs, they still love to eat them during the week as left overs. You will never want to stop experimenting. Great ribs!

Top Bottom