Scooter, show us your shiny grill

SmokingDents

Hi Scooter, I've been hearing how you keep you grill so clean and shiny. Can you please show us some recent pictures and explain how you go about taking care of your Mak. Also, how old is your grill?

Thanks, SD.

scooter

You'll have to wait to see clean pics of #28. I'm in the middle of an experiment to get my grill as filthy as possible so I can do a side by side test of Greased Lightning vs Zep. I did this test before and posted the results but I didn't take any pictures as was pointed out so I'm doing the same test again but will take pics this time.
Keeping a MAK clean is easy. I use Greased Lightning to clean then hit the SS with Weimans SS polish wipes. I bought my 2 Star directly from Bob Tucker December 2009 before there were any online dealers selling them. It was the 3rd 2 Star off the production line. #26 is owned by MAK marketing man Bruce Bjorkman, #27 was owned by Kynola and #28 fell to me. Grills with serial numbers 1-25 were pilots sent out to various people to test and wring out the kinks (BP was one of those testers as was my competition team mate Chris). Chris was the first to use a 2 Star in competition and won CBBQA Team Of the Year in chicken category on his MAK. Others followed his example using 2 Stars in competition with huge success.

Top Bottom