Smoke/heat deflector question...

Chili Head

Excellent read Andy!
I loved the part "each drip is a flavor bomb" I love it! and it makes perfect sense. Thanks for explaining in detail.

So Cal Smoker

I think the next time someone ask me what's a Pellet Grill/Smoker I'm going to have a great answer. Thanks Andy you've made our "Pellet World" a whole lot better.

HoDeDo

First off, Thanks JD, Appreicate the kind comments. If I can help I usually will. :) Don't think I'm going to roll over on you next comp, though. hehehe.

Andy is first class. If you ever get a chance to take a class of his, jump on it.
I appreciate it!!! Thanks for taking a chance on the somewhat unorthodox format. I really like the "shadow class", and enjoyed the "WSM side" chattin' in the wee hours over a single malt!
292229_310241825723639_1624343086_n.jpg

Im confused. Hahahahaha. Thanks professor fOr the doctorate thesis

I'll change the invoice I sent you, to Doctoral Thesis. :cool:

I think the next time someone ask me what's a Pellet Grill/Smoker I'm going to have a great answer. Thanks Andy you've made our "Pellet World" a whole lot better.

:eek: awww schucks.

Seriously, pellet cookers are great because they take so much of the hard thinkin' out of it... by controlling so many of the variables for you; but at the end of the day, the same elements are still working for you or against you. So the game is to make them all work for you!

Matt Dalton

Great comments here guys..after cooking a lot of food on the MAK a light went off in my head.."Dam this food looks and tastes just as good and maybe even better than our other smoker puts out"..that was the moment that changed my cooking and how I look at it..like Andy said let the cooker do the work and do it the way it's designed..once you do that you'll truly understand where I'm coming from..actually we've been thinking about going all pellet..but two of my teammates got real long faced when I told them..they love to play with fire!

JD McGee

Tru-dat!

First off, Thanks JD, Appreicate the kind comments. If I can help I usually will. :) Don't think I'm going to roll over on you next comp, though. hehehe.

Lol! I wouldn't have it any other way! To beat the best...you want them to bring their best...

Great comments here guys..after cooking a lot of food on the MAK a light went off in my head.."Dam this food looks and tastes just as good and maybe even better than our other smoker puts out"..that was the moment that changed my cooking and how I look at it..like Andy said let the cooker do the work and do it the way it's designed..once you do that you'll truly understand where I'm coming from..actually we've been thinking about going all pellet..but two of my teammates got real long faced when I told them..they love to play with fire!

Thanks to you and Andy...the lights are now on here as well!

Cheers all!
JD

Top Bottom