Stainless Steel wipes are my new friend

Ducaticraig

Sterling, I have to thank you for our conversation today. You answered many questions for me of which one was how can I save precious time in the day not cleaning the outside of my Mak 2 Star pellet grill? I explained to Sterling I like my grill looking clean all the time and have been trying all types of grease cleaning products. I have old towels that are covered with grease fighting agents along with grease and smoke residue. Spending so much time wiping down the grill after cooking is just not fun let alone washing those stinking towels. I've tried grease lighting and Oven Off for BBQ's which the second is better than the first. Sterling said have you ever tried Stainless Steel Wipes? My answer was "No" thinking like those are going to work better than grease cutting cleaners, ya right! I went out and picked up some Stainless Steel Wipes and gave them a try after my rib cook. I pulled out the first wipe and lightly started to wipe down the areas that gather the most smoke residue and I just about sh_t myself. The entire stainless steel MAK 2 wiped clean in under one minute. I could not believe how easy it was to clean the MAK. It took my three wipes total to clean the MAK, no more washing towels or spending time cleaning the grill. Thank you Sterling for suggesting the Stainless Steel Wipes. Here is what I purchased and will now use on my MAK.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Kite

I am not sure why you want the outside of your smoker shiny and spotless, but that is what makes this life so great - diversity!!

Thanks for sharing a successful product!!!

Top Bottom