Strube Ranch Beef from BPS Meat Locker

roburado

Anyone try these yummy things? I assume they're grand. What was your experience?

Are they shipped frozen in those styrofoam containers with the dry ice pack?

Looking at getting some ground beef, because I'm a sucker for a burger and some meatloaf. Probably some flatiron too, because I've just discovered what a great cut that is. Maybe some hot dogs too. :)

I'm already fantasizing about the rib eye for a super prime rib for Thanksgiving 2012.

Big Poppa

Administrator
yeah Rob and watch our specials...we had a block of new york that we sold for $17 dollars a pound untrimmed and costco sold the same beef trimmed and cut into steaks for $71.00 a pound...

5 Hole

The Strube shipments are sent FedEx 2 day shipping and the meat is flash frozen and packed with ice packs. The shipping isn't too bad especially if you buy multiple cuts. The little extra in cost you pay is absolutely worth the taste of the beef. Spark, try a Skirt Steak and make some killer Fajita's!

Hawk Lax

I have a dumb question. Received order a few weeks back from Strube, ribs, top sirloin and burgers. Upon arrival took six ribs out to thaw and threw the rest in the freezer. The ribs came out ridiculous, sorry no pics. How do I cut up the top sirloin into steaks. Do I thaw it then cut it and refreeze? Cut it frozen?

Top Bottom