Super Smoker Box!

cardmechanic

Got a shipment in from Big Poppa yesterday evening. Three heavy boxes full of pellets and my super smoker. Immediately tore into the box and had it installed on the grill in about 2 minutes. Had to get back inside and put the kiddo to bed so that was all for last night. Got up this morning and installed the temperature probe, racks, and took off the warmer box cover. As expected the quality and fit was top notch.

Doing a brisket this weekend, should be nice and seasoned after that cook. Currently have two whole pork bellies curing to break in the smoker box next weekend.

Qfn3GoP.jpg

55QBULl.jpg

cardmechanic

Question for anyone with a SSB, are you able to reach product in the box with a M-4 probe connected to the pellet boss? If not can it be extended with a male-female cable?

sptucker

Question for anyone with a SSB, are you able to reach product in the box with a M-4 probe connected to the pellet boss? If not can it be extended with a male-female cable?

My M4 won't reach that far. Never tried an extension cable, in theory it should work unless there is a transmission line limitation... I use a Maverick probe for pork bellies in my SSB. Not as convenient, but there it is.

You're going to love the bacon you get out of this thing!

cardmechanic

Ygeo0Un.jpg

My brisket needs some serious work, but otherwise really happy with the super smoker box. Was great for holding things warm. Bacon goes in on Saturday.

Top Bottom