T Jr. Mod

Zephyr

Traeger Jr: Also has rotisserie inside, can see where motor hooks up on right, small hole for spit rod............................. ZEP

photo22.jpg

With Hopper extention:

DSC00737.jpg

muebe

Love the mods Zep! Really like the storage on the bottom and oversized wheels ;)

Makes me miss my Junior. I cooked a lot of great food on it.

squirtthecat

Slick!

Where did you get that cart? Build or buy?

I may hit you up for a hopper extension for an 070. I have a spare Traeger we are going to press into service soon.. Can't buy the extenders anymore.

Zephyr

Slick!

Where did you get that cart? Build or buy?

I may hit you up for a hopper extension for an 070. I have a spare Traeger we are going to press into service soon.. Can't buy the extenders anymore.

It's not a cart, it's some sheet metal boxes formed up with flat bar welded underneath for the pneumatic wheels(wheels are from Harbor Frieght), handles are made out of stainless hydraulic tubing. Formed SS shelf. ................. ZEP

Last edited:

muebe

It's not a cart, it's some sheet metal boxes formed up with flat bar welded underneath for the pneumatic wheels, handles are made out of stainless hydraulic tubing. Formed SS shelf. ................. ZEP

Just brilliant! You are a magician with metal ;)

Zephyr

I need wheels like that on my MAK. I have a harbor freight close..going to check them out.

You will have to adjust the height of your legs, so the front and back wheels match ( height wise). Make sure your wheels are mounted on the outside of your legs or it will be kinda tipsy. For the swivel wheels, you could weld or bolt a big angle on the outside of the front legs (might have to shorten them) On the back wheels could put rod or all-thread through the legs to mount them on the outside of the legs.

ZEP

Chili Head

I would need to incorporate a braking system too. I wouldn't want the wind to push it off my patio.
A buddy and I are thinking of entering some local rib cook offs next year. Small time stuff. Just going to use my mak and build us a drum as well. But this mod would be perfect for that.

Mutt

I would really love to see some up close pictures and maybe a few words on how you did the rotisserie.
Like what you did to it.

Top Bottom