Tappecue - Is this something new?

Ducaticraig

What is Tappecue?

Tappecue is the future of thermometers used by the meat smoking hobbiests who need freedom from the smoke of their smokers. Unlike bluetooth and radio frequency devices that limit the distance you can roam, Tappecue offers no limitation through Wi-Fi enabled probes and a state-of-the-art mobile application, which provides users with freedom to work on home projects, get last minute supplies at the grocery store, or play a game of golf without worry. With Tappecue – You’ll always be one tap away from your barbecue!

$199 the Tappecue System comes with the device (pictured to the right), four 6' temperature probes, USB cord, 9V AC Power Supply, FREE mobile apps and FREE subscription to the Tappecue Cloud.

I have no affiliation with Tappecue, just thought people may be interested in interesting BBQ products. I've not tried it because I'm happy with my MAK WIFI. It may be interesting to use with my other grills though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TentHunter

I was just looking into one of these. It's basically a WiFi thermometer that can be accessed anywhere using a smart phone or iPhone.

If you have a MAK, the extra $100 for the MAK WiFi gives you a whole lot more, including control of your MAK, and you don't have to buy separate probes for yet another unit.

If you have any other gill however, it looks like it might be a worthwhile device.

Top Bottom