Thankful

So Cal Smoker

Scooter made a statement in another thread today that made me stop and think of how fortunate we are to have this forum. The statement " Everyone's experiences provide education for the rest of us". A big thanks to all of you.

RickB

Scooter made a statement in another thread today that made me stop and think of how fortunate we are to have this forum. The statement " Everyone's experiences provide education for the rest of us". A big thanks to all of you.

Amen brother. I cannot think of a single time that I crank up the Mak and someone else's cook or advice on a particular dish or piece of meat or their wonderful imagination does not come into play. All that I can hope for is I give back as much as I get. Well said Scooter.

scooter

Everytime a post is made that shares knowledge of technique, or even as simple as throwing kudos to someone who shared something they cooked, you are giving back! We build and learn off each other. This is a great forum but what really makes it great is the members who post and share their wins and losses encouraging others to do the same.

TentHunter

Well said So Cal Smoker!

I continue to be amazed at both the level of creativity from everyone as well as the level of support that folks show each other here.

Carter13

I like that EVERYONE here plays nice and there is no name calling or DEROGATORY remarks about past or present members. :)
Keep this site rolling strong Sterling.

ACW3

This is a wonderful site. I have learned so much and gotten so many ideas of new things to cook. It has really stirred my imagination and taken me outside the box. Now if I only had time to start knocking off some of the cooks on my bucket list!!

Thanks BP!!

Art

fishingbouchman

Being new to this BBQ, this site has greatly increased my learning curve. I've said it before but probably doesn't hurt to say it more often...Thanks to all you for your help and inspirations.

Top Bottom