Thanks Big Poppa

FilthyBeast

I'm just amazed at the service. I ordered a Memphis Pro on Thursday, It's Monday and UPS called to schedule delivery tomorrow. Perfect timing since that's when the pellets on the same order also arrive.

Thanks again Big Poppa, and for anyone in the market do yourself a favor and order from BigPoppa.

muebe

Congrats on the new Memphis. You are gonna love it ;)

You are gonna hate removing all that laser film though. But once you do and you see all that glimmering stainless you will understand why it is needed.

FilthyBeast

Even more amazed at the customer service. My first Memphis Pro arrived damaged in shipment. It is now 4 business days later and the replacement is doing it's burn in. Just amazing customer service.

After I got done pulling all the laser paper off, UPS was back with a surprise box. Kristen sent me a box of goodies with a nice note of apology, even though they did noting wrong and have gone out of their way to help.

Thanks again Kristen!!

Drew

Big Poppa

Administrator
that kristen shes fired! how dare her apologise to a customer! hahahaha WE know that it was ups but we also know how special this purchase is for people....we have the same disease. Thanks s o much for the props.

Top Bottom