Thanks team BPS!

Swineisdevine

I just wanted to post a public thanks to the folks at BPS for their wonderful customer service. I placed an order a few weeks ago and had one of the fancy Tervis mugs sent up. Well, the virtually indestructible mug was destructed. Surprisingly there was very little damage to the box and the glass pepper plant jar was just fine.

I called up and spoke with Kristen and asked what I needed to do. She sent out a replacement that day along with a return box. No hassles, just super easy.

I emailed them a week or two later to verify that they had received the defective item and got an email back from Jess within the hour. Super fast response.

THANKS!

Steve

tbone

BP wrote the book on customer service. I think he even taught Jobbs a thing or two. :D

I wonder if he learned this from his Dad.

tbone

HogSmoker

I sure wish BP customer service would rub off on lots of companies. For instance I called one of our local lumber companies the other day around 2pm our time and this is what happen.... ring ring ..... blah blah lumber co. this johnny how may i help you ? Yea johhny I'm needing 1/2 inch 4x8 blandex how much you have and whats my cost? ( johnny ) uahhhh sorry were CLOSED .. click!

Top Bottom