Thanksgiving

Buffalotom

What's with all of the ads for Christmas? Yes, right now I would qualify to be Grinch. Let us not overlook Thanksgiving. We have so many things to be thankful for. Despite all of it's problems we live in a great country.
We also have this great forum. We do not all agree on everything, but we have the power to write about what we feel. And that is what is so great about it. It has opened up my mind that there are many different smokers and many different and good ways to cook. Thank you Big Poppa, I am thankful that you started this forum. Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope to meet you all at some time. Till then.

RickB

What's with all of the ads for Christmas? Yes, right now I would qualify to be Grinch. Let us not overlook Thanksgiving. We have so many things to be thankful for. Despite all of it's problems we live in a great country.
We also have this great forum. We do not all agree on everything, but we have the power to write about what we feel. And that is what is so great about it. It has opened up my mind that there are many different smokers and many different and good ways to cook. Thank you Big Poppa, I am thankful that you started this forum. Happy Thanksgiving all. I hope to meet you all at some time. Till then.

Amen brother. Your preachin to the choir!

HogSmoker

LOL Buffalotom I too would be a qualifier for the Grinch award also. Todays Christmas isn't about what it should be really about.

One thing for sure is if only the pilgrims would of had Pellet Grills...... hmmmmmm or maybe they did ! LOL :)

Seriously like you stated we all have a lot to be thankful for hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday's and happy pellet smoking!

Top Bottom